Congratulations! It looks like you are eligible to apply for a charitable contribution from Pacific Fence & Wire Co. Please fill out the form below and be as detailed as possible. Due to the amount of donation requests we receive, we are forced to adhere to our giving guidelines out lined here. Not all applicants will be approved for charitable donations.
All donation requests must be submitted online through the Pacific Fence & Wire website. Donation requests for events must be made a minimum of 5 weeks prior to the start date of your event.
Pacific Fence & Wire has established a regional focus for in-kind donations. Organizations located in the Pacific Northwest (usually OR and WA) that are focused on education and youth athletics will typically have an increased chance of receiving support, depending on the nature and scope of the request.
What we don’t do
In order to maintain focus and achieve greater impact of corporate giving, Pacific Fence & Wire will not provide charitable support for:
- Individuals seeking scholarships, stipends, fellowships or personal assistance
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
- For-profit ventures
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Unsolicited auction product or table sponsorships
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Awards that require Pacific Fence and/or its employees to raise monies on behalf of an organization
Should your request align to one of the categories listed above you will not be eligible for a Pacific Fence & Wire Donation and your request will be denied.