About Vinyl Fence
If you’ve been thinking about getting a vinyl fence installed, you probably want to see some examples. We get it, who would want to make such a big decision without seeing what they’re paying for? Luckily, we have this vinyl fence installation gallery to display our work.
Why choose a vinyl fence?
Vinyl fencing panels have quickly become the popular choice for fence projects around the country. Besides their appealing fence style, they also offer a great alternative to wood fencing. Highly durable, building a vinyl fence means that you likely won’t have to worry about replacing it for years and years, if ever.
Benefits of Installing a Vinyl Fence
- Durability. This particular fencing material is one of the most durable on the market. That means that you will rarely need to do maintenance on it, leaving you more time for other home improvement projects.
- Warranty. If the durability wasn’t enough, we also carry CertainTeed Bufftech fencing which comes with a transferable lifetime warranty.
- Variety. When this fencing material first hit the market, it was fairly limited in its application. Now, however, it comes in many different types of fencing styles: picket fencing, panel fencing, privacy fencing, and more.
- Strength. It is much more durable than wooden fencing, so no need to worry about it breaking or having moisture damage. Furthermore, if you live in an area that experiences high winds, vinyl takes it exceptionally well.
- Pricing. Because maintenance costs are practically zero with this type of fencing, you will likely only be paying for your vinyl fence installation. Other materials, such as wood, might be cheaper to install, however, they will require regular maintenance.
Pacific Fence and Wire is proud to offer CertainTeed Bufftech vinyl products, the industry leader in vinyl fencing technology.